Fun Grinch Dessert Idea
Make your friends and family’s hearts grow bigger this year by making this cute little Grinch fudge! We always love to watch the movie and eat the Grinch themed desserts and snacks to go with it! Make sure to try our Grinch cake pops and cookies too!
It is difficult to find red heart sprinkles when it’s not around Valentine’s Day so you can grab some from Amazon!
It would be cute to put a few in a bag and tie with a red ribbon for gifts as well this Christmas season!
- 3 cups high quality white chocolate chips I used Ghirardelli
- 1 14 ounce can condensed milk
- Green gel food color
- 25 red heart sprinkles
- Line the bottom and sides of an 8×8” baking pan and set aside.
- Combine the chocolate and condensed milk in a medium saucepan. Slow stir continuously over medium-low heat until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Stir in 8-10 drops of green food color until well incorporated and no streaks of white remain.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Gently press 25 red heart sprinkles approximately 1 ½ inches apart into the top of the fudge. Refrigerate for at least two hours until set.
- Once set, remove the fudge from the pan and cut into 25 squares.
● The fudge can be frozen in an airtight container for up to three months. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.
● The fudge can also be made in the microwave. Combine the chocolate and condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds. Once the mixture is smooth and all the chocolate is melted continue from step 3.
● Stir the mixture slowly when melting the ingredients and adding the food color. Stirring too vigorously will allow more air into the mixture causing air pockets which create holes once the fudge is set.