This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Easter Punch
Make this darling little Easter bunny punch for your party or the kiddos! Make sure to also try our bunny dirt cups and peep fruit kabobs!
What ingredients do I need to make the punch?
- Strawberry ice cream
- Strawberry lemonade
- Lemon lime soda
Easter Bunny Punch
- 2-3 scoops strawberry ice cream
- ½ cup strawberry lemonade
- ½ cup lemon lime soda
For Topping (optional):
- Bunny Peeps
- Mini marshmallows
- Add two to three scoops of ice cream to each glass.
- Top the ice cream with the strawberry lemonade.
- Slowly add the lemon lime soda.
- Decorate the top of the drink with Peeps, mini marshmallows, and sprinkles, if desired.
- Stir before drinking.