This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make a fun green cocktail for St. Patrick’s Day this year! It’s delicious and so easy to make!
What ingredients are in a Irish mojito?
- Lime juice
- Simple syrup
- Bacardi Lemon
- Green food coloring
- Club Soda
- 1 whole lime juiced
- Handful of Minced mint
- 2 tsp Simple syrup
- 2 oz Jameson
- 1 oz Bacardi Lemon
- 1 drop of green food coloring
- 2 oz Club Soda
- Muddle lime juice, simple syrup, and mint in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the liquors, green food coloring, and ice.
- Cover and shake well.
- Strain into a 12-oz. ice-filled rocks glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with limes and mint.