Here’s a drink made for summer time…a mango margarita with a kick! Delicious and different to make for your friends!
Kickin’ Mango Margarita
- 1-2 slices Jalapeño
- 1 oz Sweetened lime juice
- 1 Lime
- 3 oz Mango Juice
- 2.5 oz Tequila
- 1/4 cup Frozen Mango
- Prepare your glass. Fill glass with ice.
- Rim a glass with a slice of lime and dip into salt (optional)
- Combine jalapeño, frozen mango, cilantro, and juice from half of lime in a separate glass.
- Gently muddle the ingredients for about 30 seconds.
- Add tequila, sweetened lime juice and mango juice.
- Strain into prepared glass, garnish, and enjoy!