- 4 Tbsp butter
- 6 cups marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups rice krispies
- 2 cups Golden Grahams
- 3/4 cup Marshmallow Bits
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Combine the golden grahams, rice krispies, marshmallows, and chocolate chips in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Turn down the heat to low and add the marshmallows.
- Stir until melted and add the vanilla.
- Pour over the rice krispies mixture and stir until all is coated.
- Pour into a greased 9×9 pan and press them flat with greased hands.
- Let them cool for 30 minutes, cut and serve!