Million Dollar Spaghetti
- 16 oz spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 24 oz jars of marinara sauce
- 3 Tbps butter
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fry the hamburger and sausage in a large skillet seasoned with salt and pepper. Brown. Drain grease.
- Stir in the garlic cloves and chopped onions. Cook until translucent.
- Add all but 1/2 cup of the marinara sauce to the meat mixture. Set aside for later.
- Cook noodles. Pour the warm noodles into a bowl and add 1/2 cup marinara sauce and butter. Stir.
- Add half of the noodles to a greased 9×13 pan.
- In another bowl, mix the cream cheese, cottage cheese, and sour cream together. Use a spatula and spread evenly over the top of the noodles in the pan.
- Add the remaining noodle mixture to the pan. Add meat mixture then top with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes and Enjoy!