This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
I saw this brilliant idea to make turkey shaped rolls for Thanksgiving dinner from TheWishingElephant on Tiktok! I just had to make them myself! Make sure to also check out our strawberry turkeys and cornucopia charcuterie cups!
Make sure you put the frozen buns onto a cookie sheet first!
This turkey shaped bread is so cute in a basket for serving!!
Video Tutorial from TheWishing Elephant:
Turkey Shaped Rolls
- Rhodes Dinner Rolls Found in the frozen section
- Pam spray
- Cookie Sheet
- Place the frozen rolls onto a greased cookie sheet and let rise for 2-4 hours. (Don't leave in the bag- they all combine!)
- Use a scissors and cut two slits on each top side for the arms.
- From the bottom middle of the roll, cut a "V" shape. Then cut the pointy part in the middle off.
- Fold the "arms" to the middle.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until brown on top.
If you let the rolls rise too long they will get too puffy.
Leave a Reply