Homemade Natural Weed Killer
You guys have to try this homemade natural weed killer that uses just 3 ingredients! I bet you’ll have at least two in the pantry! Don’t buy round-up or any of that chemical mess from the store. If you have weeds in the cracks of your sidewalks, driveways, patio stones, rocks, etc. this is what you need! Make sure you spray this on a sunny day in the afternoon when the weeds are not wet from dew in the morning. This vinegar and salt weed killer mix can also be made with table salt instead of epsom. Don’t have vinegar? Try the homemade weed killer with bleach.
Vinegar Weed Killer- Kill Weeds Between Pavers, Sidewalks, and Driveway Cracks
WARNING: Any grass or plants you spray with this WILL die so be mindful of where you spray. Enjoy not having to pick out every weed ever again! I just leave this in a spray bottle up high in the garage for whenever I see one popping up. It’s the best weed killer spray I’ve found for thistle weeds too.
DIY 3 Ingredient Weed Killer
- 1 gallon white
- 2 cups epsom salt or table salt
- ¼ cup dawn dishwashing soap
- Pour the vinegar, dishsoap, and epsom salt into a spray bottle. Shake up until combined.
- Let settle for 2 minutes then spray the weeds! Make sure you soak the entire weed with the formula.
- Let sit for a day then come back and see them dead!