This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
How to Make a Layered Mocktail
Mermaid Water Mocktail
- Pineapple Juice
- Gatorade Zero Sugar Berry Flavored
- Gatorade Frost Glacier Freeze
- Tall Glass
- Ice Cubes
- Start by filling your glass completely to the top with ice cubes. If you would like to use a straw, it’s best to insert your straw in the glass before pouring your liquids, otherwise the straw will disturb the layering process.
- Pour the pineapple juice over the ice, filling the glass a little over a third full. Next, very slowly pour the Gatorade Zero Berry over the pineapple juice, filling the glass about ¾ full. If the Gatorade begins pouring too quickly it will mix into the pineapple juice. A trick to help pour slowly is to hold a spoon with the backside facing up across the glass, and pour the Gatorade over the back side of the spoon. It will slowly trickle into the glass, and keep it from mixing with the pineapple juice.
- Lastly, pour the Gatorade Frost Glacier Freeze slowly over the Gatorade Zero Berry. The two will slightly mix together, and create an ombre effect, while still separating from the pineapple juice.