This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make potato salad the easy way in your instant pot! So delicious!
Instant Pot Potato Salad
- 5 pounds russet potatoes scrubbed, peeled, and diced in 1 to 2 inch pieces
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup dill relish
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To the liner, add the manufacturer’s recommended water amount for bringing the electric pressure cooker to pressure, typically 1 to 1 ½ cups. Place a steamer basket into the electric pressure cooker liner.
- Sprinkle diced potatoes with salt. Add to the steamer basket. Place the eggs on top of the potatoes. If you do not have a steamer basket, use a mesh trivet or the pot in pot method to avoid the burn message.
- Seal the pressure cooker lid and set the valve to sealing. Program the pressure cooker on “manual” or “pressure cook” for ZERO minutes. After the pressurizing cycle is complete, switch the valve to venting for a quick pressure release.
- Remove the eggs and place in a bowl of ice water.
- Place potatoes in a colander or large bowl and sprinkle seasonings over the top. Pour the dill relish over the top. Allow the potatoes to cool for 10 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and dice them. Add the eggs and remaining ingredients to the potatoes and stir gently to mix.
- Best served cold after the flavors have mingled in the refrigerator but can be served warm.
Leave a Reply