Got ground beef and don’t know what to make with it? Try this instant pot meatloaf recipe! So fast and easy for the family.
Instant Pot Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2-3 eggs you will need the third if using lean meat
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce of choice
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup or tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Grease a 6″ cake pan or springform pan. If using a springform pan, also line the outside with tinfoil.
- Combine the ground meats together until fully blended, by hand preferably.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, 1/4 cup BBQ sauce, onion and garlic, then add to the meat.
- Press the meatloaf mixture into the greased pan.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine remaining BBQ sauce, vinegar, ketchup and soy sauce. Spread overtop of meatloaf.
- Place the trivet in your IP and add 1 cup of water.
- Place the pan on the trivet and secure the lid.
- Set for 30 minutes on manual. Natural release.
Try These Reader Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
Quite a few of our Instant Pot Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite instant pot recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!