This Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta recipe is a favorite for any mom who is stuck with limited time and ingredients. No matter what slow cooker you choose, this is a great recipe that will satisfy everyone at your dinner table!
“I wanted to tell everyone how wonderful this dish is. I have made it twice now. It is easy and you make it in your crock pot so you can put it together and then forget about it until it is time to eat. It is really really good and very different. A great dish to change up the week of the same old recipes. This one is Yummy and I would give it 5 out of 5 stars! My Heavenly Recipes great recipe!” ~ Lori
What To Serve with this Crock Pot Recipe
Typically, if I am making crock pot recipes, that means I’m limited on time. So while you can serve this crock pot chicken recipe all by itself, here’s a few side dish recipes to serve along side it:
Why You’ll Love Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Pasta
I must say that this Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Pasta Recipe has become one of my fav’s, and I think it will become one of yours too for the following reasons…
- Who doesn’t love chicken fajitas, cheese and pasta?!?
- You can make it even when you have a zillion other things to do. I was holding Bubby on my hip when I made this meal and I still got it done!
- There is very little cleanup. Who has time for cleanup anyway?
- It’s super convenient to make thanks to being made in the crock pot.
- It’s a really tasty meal that you probably haven’t tried before. Reader Lori (who LOVED it) told me Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Pasta is “a great dish to change up the week of the same old recipes.”
- You probably already have the ingredients on hand. You’ll love that most of the ingredients are items you keep on hand in your pantry and refrigerator all the time already.
This bite is for you, you know you want to!
Watch me make it live…
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta Step by Step
Grab ingredients for this delicious crock pot fajitas pasta dish and put it together in no time!
Step #1: Place onion, bell pepper, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chicken, mushroom soup and 1 cup of grated cheese together in a crock-pot. Stir to mix ingredients. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or until chicken is fully cooked.
Step #2: Remove chicken breasts from the crock pot, dice and return to crock pot.
Step #3: Pour in cooked spaghetti, tomatoes and remaining cheese. Using a pair of tongs, coat the pasta in sauce and melt cheese, adding a few splashes of chicken stock (or water). Cook another 20-30 minutes on low.
Serve with a roll or salad for a complete meal that your family will enjoy!
How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Pasta
It’s one thing to tell you how to make this crock pot pasta, but how about I show you the process instead? Check out the video below!
More EASY Crock Pot Chicken Recipes
- Crock Pot Chicken Over Rice
- How to Make Perfect Crockpot Whole Chicken
- Chicken & Dumplings in the Crockpot
- 18 of the Most Pinned Crockpot Recipes
- Crack Chicken Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Love your crock pot as much as I do? Then you’ll love these recipes!
Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Pasta
- 1 Green Bell Pepper diced
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes drained
- 1 TSP Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 5-6 chicken breasts
- 2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Box Barilla Spaghetti or Angel Hair cooked and drained
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese grated
- 3/4 C Chicken Stock or water
- Place onion, bell pepper, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chicken, mushroom soup and 1 cup of grated cheese together in a crock-pot. Stir to mix ingredients. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove chicken breasts from the crock pot, dice and return to crock pot. Pour in cooked spaghetti, tomatoes and remaining cheese. Using a pair of tongs, coat the pasta in sauce and melt cheese, adding a few splashes of chicken stock (or water). Cook another 20-30 minutes on low and serve.
- Serve with a roll or salad for a complete meal that your family will enjoy!
More Posts You'll Love:
Try These Reader Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes
Quite a few of our Slow Cooker Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite slow cooker recipes that we hope you'll also try!