How to Make Crockpot Candy
Make these super easy crockpot peanut clusters for Christmas time! Just dump it in the slow cooker and scoop it out when it’s ready!
Kristi Johnson used cupcake liners but you can also just put parchment paper down and scoop tiny “piles” to harden as well.
Warning: they are so addicting you won’t be able to stop eating them!
Crockpot Peanut Clusters
- 1.5 lbs salted dry roasted peanuts
- 4 oz. German sweet chocolate
- 12 oz semi sweet choc chips
- 2.5 lbs white almond bark
- Layer in order given. Cook on low 3 hours. Stir with wooden spoon.
- Drop 2T into cupcake liners. When cooled, store in airtight containers. You can put them in the fridge to harden up faster.