These pretzel hug treats are my favorite thing to make every year! They are adorable and the taste is AH-MAZING! I always make them ahead of time and keep them in the freezer. They are great to just grab and go when you need them! Make sure to try our rolo pretzel bites and pretzel rolo pecan bites!
They also make cute Christmas gifts to bag them up with a bow. NOTE: Use parchment paper because I forgot this time and they were hard to get off! Ha!
Christmas Pretzel Hugs
- 60 Hershey hugs I used one bag
- 60 Snap Pretzels
- 60 Green and red m&ms 1 bag
- Christmas ball sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper, then spread the pretzels out in rows.
- Unwrap all the Hershey hugs and put one on top of each pretzel.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes in the oven.
- Pull them out and quickly press an m&m into the hug part.
- Immediately shake the sprinkles on.
- Put in the fridge for 1-2 hours to set up. Enjoy!