How to Make Ritz Rolo Cookies
You guys have to try these 2 ingredient ritz caramel cookies! They are super easy to make and the chocolate/caramel sets perfectly! You won’t be able to stop eating them, for real. If you love rolos, also try our andes mint ritz cookies, rolo fudge and rolo m&m bites!
I would say to make them on the day or the day before your event! I have never tried to freeze them.
Ritz Rolo Cookies
- 48 Ritz crackers
- 24 Rolo Chocolate Caramels
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Put ritz crackers upside-down in rows on a cookie sheet.
- Open all the rolo candies and place one on top of the ritz crackers.
- Bake for 4 minutes until melting.
- Press a ritz cracker on top. Let cool and enjoy!