Smoky Grilled Pork Chops
- 1 family pack bone-in pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, mix together dry seasonings.
- Drizzle pork chops with olive oil on both sides. Rub with dry seasonings on both sides.
- Place pork chops in a gallon-sized plastic bag and seal. Allow to rest on the counter while you prep the grill OR place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Set up the grill with two zones: direct and indirect cooking. Heat grill to approximately 500 degrees. Oil grates prior to putting the pork chops on the grill.
- Remove pork chops from the bag and cook directly over heat for two minutes on each side. Move pork chops to indirect heat and continue to cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove the pork chops from grill and wrap in aluminum foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!