This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Air Fried Shrimp Tacos
Ever since I got my air fryer I have been obsessed with finding new ways to cook meat! This air fryer recipe for shrimp is one of my family’s favorites. You can’t beat the time and perfection of using it!
Try to only do one layer of shrimp at a time in your air fryer because it cooks more evenly. If you are doubling the recipe just do two batches (so quick!)
These taste just as great as they look! Enjoy!
Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos
- 1 pound deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon cajun powder
- Sea salt
- Black pepper grounded
- 8 tortillas
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 cup red cabbage shredded
- 4 cups lettuce
- Cilantro chopped
- 1 small red onion sliced
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F | 200 C.
- Make sure that shrimps are fully drained. If not, use kitchen paper to gently remove the excess of water.
- In a medium bowl, add shrimp with oil, cajun, salt and pepper. Toss all together.
- Place shrimps in the air fryer and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Prepare tacos. Warm tortillas in the air fryer for a few seconds or in a non-stick skillet. Add garnish in the tortillas with the shrimps.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
Leave a Reply