How to Make Mini Meat Loaf
Switch up dinner and make these adorable little meatloaves for your family! They taste amazing and make great finger food for kids. Make sure to also try our crockpot meatloaf and stove top stuffing meatloaf recipe!
What ingredients are in meatloaf?
- Ground Beef
- Dry Onion Soup Mix
- Worcestershire sauce
- Dried Italian Bread Crumbs
- Garlic Powder
- Light Brown Sugar
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup Milk
- ¾ cups dried Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon granulated Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Ketchup
- ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray, or use muffins liners inside the pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, dry onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, and milk; Mix very gently to combine. Add the dried bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt. Mix well to combine, dividing mixture evenly, shape into a ball or a square and place in prepared muffin pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the ketchup, light brown sugar and prepared mustard. Spoon on the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until fully cooked through and the meatloaves reaches a temperature of 160 degrees F.
* Ground Turkey substitutes great in this recipe
* Store leftovers, in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3
* These store wonderfully in the freezer for up to 3 months