Watch how to make it…
Instant Pot Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 16 oz box penne pasta
- ½ cup canned roasted tomato
- 3 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups Parmesan
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Fresh parsley garnish
- Set instant pot to saute mode
- Add olive oil to the bottom of the pan. Then, add chicken breast strips. Cook for 1 minute each side and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Wash or deglaze instant pot.
- Set instant pot to saute mode. Add 3 tbsp butter and minced shallot to the instant pot and saute 1 minute. Add garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Turn off the instant pot. Add 1 cup of chicken broth and deglaze the bottom of the pan.
- Add chicken broth, pasta, tomato, cream, and chicken to the instant pot. Seal and set on high pressure for 6 minutes
- Perform a quick release. Once complete, remove the lid. Set instant pot to saute and stir in Cajun seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring often.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan and fresh parsley.
Try These Reader Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
Quite a few of our Instant Pot Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite instant pot recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!