Make some yummy pumpkin pie cinnamon rolls for a fall breakfast! They are so easy and everyone will love them.
Watch how to make them…
Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 cup of Milk warm or room temperature
- 1 tablespoon of INSTANT Yeast
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 3 tablespoons of Salted Butter soft
- 1 Egg
- 3 and 1/2 cups of Flour
- 1 package 8 oz. of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 cup of Pumpkin
- Brown Sugar
- 1 container of Cream Cheese Icing
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- Add your milk, yeast, sugar, salt, butter, and egg to a large mixing bowl, and whisk together.
- Add in flour, using a hand mixer, mix all ingredients well. (Dough should not stick to the bowl. Add more flour if need be.)
- Knead gently with hands until flour is mixed into dough and well combined.
- Place dough into a bowl, cover with towel, and place into a warm, dry area.
- Let rise for one hour and punch dough with hand in center.
- Roll dough out on to a floured surface, forming a large rectangle.
- In a mixing bowl mix together your pumpkin, cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread a thin layer of your mixture on top of your dough.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Roll dough up tightly, and cut into 1&1/2 inch slices, using a sharp knife.
- Place cut rolls into a greased baking dish. Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Once cinnamon rolls are cooled top with cream cheese icing.
- Serve and ENJOY!!!
More Posts You'll Love:
Try These Reader Favorite Breakfast Recipes
Quite a few of our Breakfast Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite breakfast recipes that we hope you'll also try!