This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Fun Gnome Dessert to Make
If you’re looking for a fun and exciting Christmas treat to make, try these gnome cookie cups! They are so adorable and easy to make. You can involve your kids in the decorating part!
We used a premade sugar cookie dough from Target so it cuts your time in HALF!
These little gnome treats look so cute on a platter for a Christmas party. You can use so many things for the gnomes nose too!
Gnome Cookie Cups
- 1 roll of refrigerator sugar cookie dough
- 24 strawberries with tops cut off
- 24 red m&m’s
- White decorative icing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a mini muffin pan and set aside.
- Roll sugar cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place in each mini muffin cup.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Remove cookie cups from muffin tin and let cool on a cooling rack.
- Once cool use the decorative icing and squeeze to one side of the cookie cup draping down to make your gnome beard.
- Cut the tops off the strawberries. Place one strawberry on the top of each cookie cup upside-down.
- Place one red m&m in the white icing to make the gnome nose.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the icing and make it look more beard-like.
- Squeeze a dollop of icing on the tops of the strawberry for the top of the santa hat.
Leave a Reply