Make Cake Balls Using Little Debbie’s Christmas Tree Cakes
If you’re a fan of little Debbie Christmas Tree cake snacks, this dessert is for you! Make little debbie cake balls. It’s so easy and they taste AMAZING! Make sure to also try our Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip, Little Debbie Cake Shake, and Little Debbie Cake pops too!
You can decorate them however you want with frosting or sprinkles!
A lovely chocolately crunch on the outside and a moist soft inside that melts in your mouth.
Little Debbie Cake Balls
- Two 5 count boxes vanilla Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes, crumbled
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 16 ounce package white candy melts
- ¼ cup red candy melts melted (optional)
- Red and green colored sanding sugar
- Prepare a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cakes and cream cheese until well mixed.
- Using a small cookie scoop, portion the cookie dough into 1-inch balls and roll into a smooth ball.
- Optional: For best results, freeze the truffle balls prior to decorating.
- Place the white candy melts into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the candy on high for 1 minute. Stir vigorously to allow the candy to continue melting with the residual heat. Return the candy to the microwave and heat in 15-second intervals, stirring well between each, until the candy mixture is smooth. If the candy melts are too thick, add up to 1 tablespoon of vegetable shortening or coconut oil and stir well.
- Dip each ball into the white candy melts and tap to remove the excess melted candy. Place the cookie ball on the prepared cookie sheet and immediately decorate with sprinkles.
- If desired, transfer the melted red candy into a piping bag with the corner snipped. Drizzle over the cookie balls.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for about 1 hour or until firm. Keep stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container between layers of waxed paper.