Is there anything better than an Easy Trifle recipe? With this recipe for Mini Easy Trifle, you will have dessert fast. See how simple it is to make this trifle recipe.
A trifle recipe makes a great tasting dessert that anyone can make. It tastes fantastic and is very easy to make. Once the easy trifle is assembled, which takes only a few minutes, all it needs is to chill.
What to Serve with this Easy Trifle Recipe
If you are making this Mini Easy Trifle Recipe with Oreos for a company, you want something easy to make for appetizers and dinner that will impress your guests. I recommend:
If you want to take the Easy Trifle to a new level, try:
Variation to Mini Easy Trifle Recipe with Oreos
- Chocolate Pudding – If you like a chocolate rich dessert, switch the vanilla pudding to chocolate
- Golden Oreos – Swap the whole dessert around. Use the chocolate pudding with Vanilla Ores.
Ingredients in an Oreo Trifle
- white chocolate pudding
- whipped topping
How to Make an Easy Trifle
Prepare pudding by combining pudding powder and milk. Whisk until it begins to firm. Set aside.Crush Oreos into small chunks.
To assemble trifles, layer crushed Oreos and pudding until about 1 inch from the top of your chosen container.
Finish trifles off with a layer of whipped topping and a sprinkle of Oreo pieces. Chill before serving.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Mini Easy Trifle Recipe with Oreos
- 14.3 oz package Oreos
- 3.4 oz white chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 8 oz whipped topping
- Prepare pudding by combining pudding powder and milk. Whisk until it begins to firm. Set aside.
- Crush Oreos into small chunks.
- To assemble trifles, layer crushed Oreos and pudding until about 1 inch from the top of your chosen container.Finish trifles offwith a layer of whipped topping and a sprinkle of Oreo pieces.Chill before serving.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!