This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make this delicious and fun poke cake for summer! A strawberry cheesecake poke cake!
So moist and brings the white cake mix to a whole other level!
Make sure to also try our classic strawberry jello poke cake!
Strawberry Cheesecake Poke Cake
- 1 box of White Cake Mix and ingredients needed
- 1 can of Condensed Milk
- 1 container of Strawberry Glaze
- 1 8 oz. package of Cream Cheese
- 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
- ½ a cup of Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- ½ a cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Graham Crackers
- Start by baking your cake according to box instructions. Let cool.
- Poke cake full of holes.
- Pour condensed milk over entire cake, and let soak in the fridge for an hour.
- Pour strawberry glaze in holes, and refrigerate for a half hour.
- In a large mixing bowl mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Add whipping cream and mix until fluffy.
- Spread evenly over cake.
- Sprinkle with graham crackers.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Leave a Reply