Make this gorgeous and delicious lemon blueberry cheesecake in an instant pot! It’s so easy and your guests will love it!
Aren’t the swirls just gorgeous with the blueberries?
Time: 20 min. prep, 35 min. baking, 2+ hrs. chilling
This recipe is for an 8” cheesecake and fits into an 8 qt. Instant Pot. The
recipe and pan size can be adjusted to smaller Instant Pots.
Instant Pot Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
- 2 c. crushed graham crackers
- 8 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 24 oz. cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c. sour cream
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp. lemon juice approx. 2 large lemons
- 2 tbsp. lemon zest
- 3 lg. eggs room temp. separate yolks from whites
- 1 c. fresh blueberries
Lemon Blueberry Topping Ingredients:
- 3 lg. eggs mixed together with fork or whisk
- 2/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1/3 c. lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. butter
- ½ – 1 c. fresh blueberries depending on your preference.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and brown sugar until the consistency of wet sand.
- Cut parchment paper to fit bottom of cheesecake pan. Place in bottom of pan and lightly spray paper and sides of pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place graham cracker mixture in bottom of pan and spread evenly.
- Press mixture into bottom and approx. 1/2 in. up sides of pan.
- Chill in freezer while preparing filling.
- In large mixing bowl, on low speed, beat cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth and totally combined. Scrape bowl throughout mixing to ensure all ingredients are incorporated.
- Add sour cream, lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix on low to combine.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Gently fold blueberries into batter.
- Remove crust from freezer and evenly pour batter into pan.
- Place trivet included with instant pot into bottom of pot.
- Add 1 c. of water to bottom of instant pot.
- Gently lower cheesecake pan onto trivet.
- Place lid on instant pot and using the instructions that came with the pot, lock lid and seal.
- Cook on high for 35 min.
- Release pressure on pot and remove cheesecake pan. The cheesecake will be done when it only jiggles a bit. Cheesecake will have some water around edges. Using a paper towel, wick up the water.
- Chill cheesecake for several hours or overnight.
Lemon Blueberry Topping Instructions:
- In med. saucepan, over med-low heat, stir together eggs, sugar, juice and zest with a wooden spoon until creamy and smooth.
- Turn heat to low and continue to stir until mixture thickens and coats the back of spoon. (4-5 min.)
- Add butter and stir well.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Spread on top of the cheesecake and sprinkle with fresh blueberries.
cause a chemical reaction with citrus. Also, metal conducts heat differently and may
affect the outcome.
Using a low speed on the mixer will help to incorporate air better in the cheesecake,
resulting in a lighter cake.
In general, a 6 qt. Instant Pot should fit a 7” pan.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake