Easy Christmas Dessert Idea
Make this Christmas cookie lasagna dessert that requires no baking! It’s a unique and delicious treat to make for your next holiday party! Make sure to also try our green and red christmas lasagna dessert too!
Christmas Cookie Lasagna
- 48 vanilla oreo cookies divided
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 package 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons holiday sprinkles divided
- 2 8 ounce tubs whipped topping
- 1 3.4 ounce cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- You can line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper to make slicing easier but it is not necessary.
- In your food processor crush 36 cookies into crumbs.
- Place the cookies into a large bowl and add the melted butter.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add in ½ tablespoon Christmas sprinkles.
- Press the cookie crumbs into the bottom of a 9×13 glass baking dish.
- In large bowl using an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, peppermint extract and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 1 container of whipped topping.
- Gently stir in ½ tablespoon Christmas sprinkles.
- Gently spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie mixture.
- In medium bowl, whisk together the dry pudding mix and milk until combined. Let set 3 minutes until slightly firm.
- Gently stir in ½ tablespoon sprinkles.
- Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with the remaining container of whipped topping.
- Crush the remaining 12 cookies and sprinkle over the top of the cake.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or freeze.
- Slice and serve!