What to serve with pressure cooker pulled pork?
Think as if you were at a bbq restaurant, what would they serve? Chances are you’d have your pick of:
and then you’d have your choice of some Banana Pudding or soft serve ice cream. Am I right? Can you tell how often I step foot in bbq joints? It’s sorta a hobby of our families and my Husband and first born like to make me go broke for some good ‘ole Texas Brisket.
How Long to Cook Pork Shoulder in the Instant Pot
Variations to Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe
Ingredients for Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe
- pork shoulder butt
- apple cider
- white onion
- sesame seed buns
- barbecue sauce
How to Make Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe
More Instant Pot Recipes to Try
Instant Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 4 lb pork shoulder butt
- 6 cups apple cider; possibly more
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cup white onion; sliced into rounds
- 8 sesame seed buns
- 2 cups barbecue sauce; your choice
- Set instant pot to saute mode and sear the shoulder butt on all sides as best as possible. Turn off saute mode.
- Add in apple cider to just under the fill line. Top with garlic, cumin, paprika, and salt. Push onions all around the pork shoulder butt into the juice.
- Close instant pot and turn valve to seal. Set to high pressure for two hours. Once the instant pot stops counting quick release pressure.
- Shred as much of the pork off the butt as you can down into the juices. Close the lid and turn valve to seal. Set to high pressure for another hour. Once the pot stops counting quick release the pressure.
- Serve on buns with barbecue sauce.
More Posts You'll Love:
Try These Reader Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
Quite a few of our Instant Pot Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite instant pot recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!