This creamy, dreamy No Bake Banana Cream Pie is the perfect dessert for those times when you want a dessert that’s easy to make but is big on flavor. Everyone will enjoy a big slice of this luscious no bake dessert!
What is it about No Bake Banana Cream Pie that just hits the spot? How could something so simple be so satisfying? A handful of basic ingredients and a few minutes of your time result in this creamy, dreamy mouthful of cool bananas and cream HEAVEN! Seriously, people are drawn to this No Bake Banana Cream Pie as much as they are to chocolate chip cookies. No Bake Banana Cream Pie is a potluck staple and since it’s potluck season, I just couldn’t pass up sharing this easy, breezy, and sooooo delicious recipe. Having a recipe like this in your arsenal will be life-saving, or at least keep you totally sane when a quick dessert is called for and you can’t even think of turning that hot box in your kitchen on.
Fun swaps for this No Bake Banana Cream Pie
- If you don’t have the time, the energy, or the desire to make your own whipped cream, I get it. You can easily substitute with store-bought whipped topping like Cool Whip. Two points to me for making this extra, EXTRA easy! Whoop!
- Make this No Bake Banana Cream Pie your own by switching up the pie crust. If you like it very traditional, go with a vanilla wafer pie crust. Or, be a pie rebel and go BaNaNaS by doing something like a peanut butter or chocolate chip cookie crust — yes you can.
- Want to tone down the banana in this No Bake Banana Cream Pie? You can swap the instant banana pudding mix for instant vanilla pudding mix. STILL delicious!
- Less of a swap and more of a “swip” (swap + tip = swip): drizzle on some caramel, peanut butter, or chocolate to the top of your pie or over your pie crust or sliced bananas before adding the pudding layer. (Or do both, because why not?) Other fun pie toppings include chocolate, peanut butter, or butterscotch chips or a dusting of cookie or graham cracker crumbles. Mmmm …
Did you know …?
You can freeze your homemade whipped cream. This is crazy smart and easy to do. If you ever find yourself with more homemade whipped cream than a recipe needs you can lay parchment paper on the bottom of a freezer-safe container and drop individual dollops (or piped shapes) of whipped cream on the parchment and freeze for later use. Vary your dollop sizes and just pop them out of the freezer whenever you need to top a piece of pie, cake, or your hot chocolate. You will totally thank yourself later.
No Bake Banana Cream Pie Ingredients
- 8″ Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Banana Cream Pudding, Instant
- 2 Bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2 C Milk
- 2 C Homemade Whipped Cream
All of those combined will give you this beauty!
How to Make No Bake Banana Cream Pie
Place sliced bananas into pie shell in a even layer.
In a large bowl, mix together pudding and milk.
Whisk until smooth. Set aside and allow pudding to thicken 5-10 minutes.
While pudding is thickening, make Homemade Whipped Cream.
Place half the whipped cream into the bowl with the pudding and fold in. You just want to mix until combined.
Pour pudding over the bananas and spread into an even layer.
With the remainder of the Whipped Cream, pipe or spread on into an even layer.
Chill for a minimum of 1 hour. Serve cold.
Want More No Bake Recipes?
If you love no bake recipes like we do in my household, check out a few of these yummy no bake recipes:
- Mini No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie + Video
- Peanut Butter Truffles
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
No Bake Banana Cream Pie
- 8" Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Banana Cream Pudding
- 2 Bananas sliced
- 1 1/2 C Milk
- 2 C Homemade Whipped Cream
- Place sliced bananas into pie shell in a even layer.
- In a large bowl, mix together pudding and milk. Whisk until smooth. Set aside and allow pudding to thicken 5-10 minutes.
- While pudding is thickening, make Homemade Whipped Cream.
- Place half the whipped cream into the bowl with the pudding and fold in. You just want to mix until combined.
- Pour pudding over the bananas and spread into an even layer.
- With the remainder of the Whipped Cream, pipe or spread on into an even layer.
- Chill for a minimum of 1 hour. Serve cold.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake