Make some delicious rosemary bread in your crockpot! So easy and it goes great with soups, etc.
Crockpot Rosemary Bread
- 3 cups All purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. Dry active yeast 2 ¼ teaspoons
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Warm water
- 2 tbsp. Rosemary chopped, divided
- 3 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the water, yeast, and sugar.
- Allow to everything dissolve.
- Let sit for 15 minutes in a warm location.
- The mixture should become foamy.
- Add in the salt and stir until dissolved.
- Add the vegetable oil. And stir to combine.
- Now add all of the flour.
- Mix with a wooden spoon for a little bit to combine.
- Now finish mixing with your hands until it is all combined.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- Place the dough in a large bowl that is lightly coated with olive oil.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and place in a warm area for 45 minutes.
- The dough should double in size.
- Take 2 sheets of parchment paper and line your crockpot.
- Turn the crockpot on high.
- Spray the parchment paper with non stick baking spray.
- Place the dough into the crockpot and lightly top the dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkle Rosemary on top.
- Cook on high for 2.25 hours.
- Remove from the crockpot and place the bread along with the parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Top with butter and sprinkle more rosemary if desired.
- Place in the oven in Broil high for 2 minutes to give the top a golden color and light crunch.