How to Make a Baileys, Vodka, and Eggnog Drink
There’s nothing better than some creamy eggnog for the holidays….except mixed with some whipped cream vodka and Baileys that is! Make sure to also try our eggnog fireball cocktail too!
You will need Smirnoff whipped cream vodka, eggnog, Bailey’s Irish cream, cinnamon, and cinnamon sticks to make it pretty! You can totally use plain vodka if you don’t have it.
Happy holidays!! I added some whipped cream on top to make it even better!
Baileys and Eggnog
- 1 oz Smirnoff Whipped cream vodka
- 1 oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 cup Eggnog
- Ice cubes
- Cinnamon optional
- Cinnamon stick optional
- Whipped cream optional for topping
- Add the eggnog, baileys, and vodka into a shaker glass with ice.
- Shake for 30 seconds and strain into a glass.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and add a cinnamon stick!