Make some fun little pumpkin pie rice krispie treats for Thanksgiving or just for fall! They are too cute and delicious!
Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispies Treats
- 6 cups rice krispies
- 10 oz bag marshmallows
- 2 drops orange food gel
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 oz white candy melts
- In a large pan, add two tablespoons butter and 5 ounces marshmallows (half the bag). Put on low heat and keep stirring till marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in 3 cups rice krispies. Stir until the krispies are coated. Using a small spoon, spoon into a mini muffin pan. Let sit while doing the next step.
- In a large pan, add two tablespoons butter, 5 ounces marshmallows, and two drops orange food gel. Put on low heat and keep stirring till marshmallows are melted.
- Stir in 3 cups rice krispies until coated.
- In the mini muffin pan, press down on the rice krispies that have already been added. Add in some of the orange rice krispies to make the pie part.
- Melt the candy melts as directed on the bag in a piping bag. Pipe a very small amount onto each pie for the whipped topping.