Apple Crumble Pie
- 1 9- inch refrigerated pie crust or your favorite pie crust recipe, uncooked
- 5 cups sliced apples
- ½ + 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray, and place unbaked pie crust in the pan.
- Arrange apple slices in an unbaked pie crust.
- Mix ½ cup sugar with ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon, and pour over the apples.
- Next, mix 1/3 cup sugar with flour and then cut the butter into the flour/sugar until crumbly. Spoon crumbles over the pie, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until apples are soft and the top is lightly browned.
More Posts You'll Love:
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake