Apple Crumble Pie
- 1 9- inch refrigerated pie crust or your favorite pie crust recipe, uncooked
- 5 cups sliced apples
- ½ + 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray, and place unbaked pie crust in the pan.
- Arrange apple slices in an unbaked pie crust.
- Mix ½ cup sugar with ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon, and pour over the apples.
- Next, mix 1/3 cup sugar with flour and then cut the butter into the flour/sugar until crumbly. Spoon crumbles over the pie, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until apples are soft and the top is lightly browned.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake