Pasta Salad with Pepperoni
Make this delicious summer cold pasta dish for your next BBQ! Everyone will love it.
Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- 1 16 ounce box rotini pasta
- 1 5 ounce package mini pepperoni
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 3.8 ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
For the dressing:
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain well.
- In a jar, mix the ingredients for the salsa and shake well.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl until well blended.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate overnight.