If you’re looking for a side dish that will wow your guests try this green bean almondine recipe! It’s so delicious and easy to make.
The fresh green beans and crunch of the almonds go so well together.
It’s the perfect side dish for the holidays such as Thanksgiving or Christmas!
Green Bean Almondine Recipe
- 4 cups green beans ends cut off
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds or more to personal preference
- 1-2 Tablespoons lemon juice personal taste
- Salt as needed
- Bring a heavily salted pot of water to boil over high heat.
- Cook the green beans for 2-3 minutes, until you reach your desired level of doneness. Drain and rinse.
- While cooking the green beans, melt the butter and olive oil together in a skillet over medium heat.
- Once hot, add the slivered almonds and toast for 2-4 minutes, turning occasionally. You can toast until just lightly beige or until golden brown.
- Toss the cooked green beans with the butter, oil and almonds until fully coated.
- Remove skillet from heat and add lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.
Try These Reader Favorite Side Dish Recipes
Quite a few of our Side Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!