Easy Recipe for Cannoli Dip
Make this delicious and simple cannoli dip for your next party dessert! It’s delicious and everyone loves the treats/chips to dip in it!
What ingredients do I need to make cannoli dip?
- Whole milk ricotta cheese
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
- Mini chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips divided
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the ricotta cheese and cream cheese with a hand mixer on medium high until it’s smooth and creamy (about 3 minutes).
- Add the vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Mix in the powdered sugar, starting the hand mixer on low and increasing the speed to medium until the powdered sugar is fully mixed in and the dip is light and fluffy.
- Stir in ½ cup of the mini chocolate chips.
- Top with the remaining chocolate chips.
For two to three days, the chocolate chip cannoli dip can be kept in the refrigerator. Before serving, it will need to be thoroughly recombined.
If you don’t use full milk ricotta, the dip will be less creamy and thinner.
Sprinkles, different chips like butterscotch or caramel, and candy-coated chocolates are also acceptable additions.