I always love doing cookie exchanges at Christmas time and these white chocolate peppermint dipped cookies are always a hit! Whoever tries one asks for the recipe, every. single. time.
Not only are they delicious but they are so pretty to put on a platter!
Stack 5 or 6 cookies and tie some twine around with a bow. Put into a clear bag and put a Christmas tag on it! Lovely gifts these make.
Yum!! The crunch and softness go so well together.
White Chocolate Peppermint Dipped Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup of flour
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- ½ cup of white sugar
- ⅔ cup of brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 stick of butter at room temperature
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 10 ounces of white chocolate melting wafers
- ½ cup of crushed peppermints
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and add some parchment paper to a baking sheet or spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the butter, white sugar and brown sugar together with an electric mixer for 1 minute. Add the egg and mix until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix on medium speed until the ingredients have completely combined.
- Using a cookie batter scoop or your hands, add six 1 inch balls of dough to the pan evenly spaced out.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and let them cool completely.
- Bake the remaining dough on a separate cookie sheet, or on that same pan once cooled.
- Melt the white chocolate wafers according to the instructions on your packaging.
- Dip the chocolate cookies halfway into the white chocolate and let them drain off a bit, before returning them to the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the cookies with crushed peppermints and let them cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake