Sausage and Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
These sausage roll appetizers are one of my family’s favorites for the holidays or any football party! You use pre-made dough to make your life easier too.
What ingredients do I need to make these rolls?
- Cream cheese
- Ground pepper
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Rosemary fresh, chopped (optional)
- Sage fresh, chopped (optional)
- Parsley fresh, chopped (optional)
- 2 Pillsbury crescent roll cans
- 16 oz Ground pork sausage cooked, drained and cooled
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp rosemary fresh, chopped (optional)
- ¼ tsp sage fresh, chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp parsley fresh, chopped (optional)
- 2 cans Pillsbury original crescent rolls 8oz cans
- 1 egg whisked
- Cook the sausage in skillet, drain the grease and set aside to cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix the sausage, cream cheese, and seasonings together.
- Separate crescent roll into triangles.
- Cut eat triangle in half lengthwise making two triangles.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop sausage filling onto each roll and roll up.
- Place on baking sheet, with 1 inch between rolls
- Brush each roll with whisked egg.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.