Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- 6 cups milk whole or 2% recommended
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can (14 ouncesweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (15 ouncepure pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 ounce bar of good quality white chocolate
- Optional garnish: whipped cream mini marshmallows, cinnamon
- In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, whisk together the milk, heavy cream, and sweetened condensed milk. Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice; whisk until well incorporated.
- Roughly chop the white chocolate bar, then stir into the milk mixture in the slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker to low and cook for 3 hours, stirring once every hour.
- Serve hot with the garnish of your choice.