This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
So easy to make and the flavors are amazing together!
Make sure to try our original white hot chocolate recipe too!
Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- 6 cups milk whole or 2% recommended
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can (14 ouncesweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (15 ouncepure pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 ounce bar of good quality white chocolate
- Optional garnish: whipped cream mini marshmallows, cinnamon
- In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, whisk together the milk, heavy cream, and sweetened condensed milk. Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice; whisk until well incorporated.
- Roughly chop the white chocolate bar, then stir into the milk mixture in the slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker to low and cook for 3 hours, stirring once every hour.
- Serve hot with the garnish of your choice.
Leave a Reply