This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Fun Patriotic Dessert Idea
Make cute little flag brownies for the 4th of July or Memorial day! They are fun to decorate and you can include the kids with it. They also taste great! Also, make sure to check out our other patriotic dessert ideas!
They look so adorable laid out on a white platter for a party!
- Box of brownies prepare as box says
- Red frosting in a tube
- Fresh blueberries
- Powdered Sugar
- Bake the brownies as the box says and let cool.
- Cut them as rectangles in the pan.
- Shake powdered sugar through a strainer over the brownies to get the white layer.
- Pipe on dots to secure the 4 blueberries. Then draw 4 red lines across for the stripes.
Leave a Reply