How to Make Boursin Pasta
I must confess…I have a love obsession with boursin cheese! Every holiday we have it out with ritz crackers and I eat the whole thing. So the next best thing is to combine it with pasta!! It is so creamy and the flavors are wonderful.
You will love this dinner idea!
- 8 oz Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- ¾ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 oz Package Boursin Herb and Garlic Flavor
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Prepare the pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, start preparing your sauce.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Once the butter is hot add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes until lightly golden.
- Whisk in the heavy whipping cream and cook until thickened, about 4 minutes.
- Cut up the Boursin cheese and add to the skillet, stirring frequently.
- Once the cheese is melted and fully incorporated into the cream sauce, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the drained pasta to the skillet and toss to coat completely.
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!