How to Make a Flag Cookie Pizza
Make an adorable flag cookie fruit pizza for the 4th of July or Memorial Day! It’s super easy and my guests always love the cuteness! Make sure to check out our other fun red, white, and blue desserts too!
You can use any cookie dough recipe but I just choose to grab a bag for less steps!
Serve this on a white platter and cut last minute so you don’t ruin the flag!
American Flag Fruit Pizza
- 1 package of sugar cookie dough
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1- pint strawberries
- 1- pint blueberries
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll cookie dough out in a rectangle shape.
- Bake cookie for 15-20 minutes until done.
- In a medium bowl beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Wash the fruit and slice the strawberries.
- Let cookie cool completely. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie.
- Decorate the cookie as shown in the picture with fruit as a flag.
- Then with a pastry bag with a star tip, pipe whipping cream in between fruit. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake