This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make a Flag Cookie Pizza
Make an adorable flag cookie fruit pizza for the 4th of July or Memorial Day! It’s super easy and my guests always love the cuteness! Make sure to check out our other fun red, white, and blue desserts too!
You can use any cookie dough recipe but I just choose to grab a bag for less steps!
Serve this on a white platter and cut last minute so you don’t ruin the flag!
American Flag Fruit Pizza
- 1 package of sugar cookie dough
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1- pint strawberries
- 1- pint blueberries
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll cookie dough out in a rectangle shape.
- Bake cookie for 15-20 minutes until done.
- In a medium bowl beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Wash the fruit and slice the strawberries.
- Let cookie cool completely. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie.
- Decorate the cookie as shown in the picture with fruit as a flag.
- Then with a pastry bag with a star tip, pipe whipping cream in between fruit. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Leave a Reply