Fun S’more Dessert Idea
Make fun mini reese’s smore bites for a fun dessert! No campfire needed for these ones! Also, check out our mini s’more pies!
- What will I need to complete this recipe?
- You will need the following ingredients:
- Graham crackers
- Reese’s Miniature Cups
- Large marshmallows
- You will need the following supplies:
- Mini muffin pan
- How should I store the Reese’s S’mores bites?
You can store the S’mores bites at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Do not freeze the Reese’s S’mores bites.
- What is a Reese’s S’mores bites?
Reese’s S’mores bites is an easy variation of a s’more in the shape of a mini muffin. No campfire needed.
- What size muffin pan did you use?
For the Reese’s S’mores bites I used a mini muffin pan.
They are delicious and look great on a platter for a summer party!
Reeses S’more Bites
- 1 packet or 1 cup of graham crackers crushed
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 24 Reese’s Miniature Cups
- 12 large marshmallows divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray the mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in microwave for 30 seconds.
- In a bowl, add the crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Stir the mixture, coating the butter in the graham crackers.
- To the mini muffin pan add 1 tablespoon of crust to each cup. Press the crust down firmly using the back of a tablespoon or use your fingers.
- Bake the crust for 5 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, start to cut the large marshmallows in half with a scissor.
- Remove the crust from the oven and add a Reese’s Miniature Cup and half a large marshmallow to each cup.
- Put the pan under the broiler on low for 5 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown. It is important to keep a close eye on the Reese’s S’mores Bites while under the broiler.
- Let the Reese’s S’mores Bites cool for one hour, use a small spoon or knife to release the Reese’s S’mores Bites from the pan.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake