Make some mini s’more pies in your oven at home! It was a windy rainy day at home so we decided to make a different type of smore dessert. The husband and 5 year old LOVED it! And, it’s “portion control” because they are so small 😉 Also, make sure to check out our reese’s s’more bites!
All you need is 3 ingredients!
Hope you enjoy!
Mini S’mores Pies
- Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- 2-3 Hershey Bars
- Mini marshmallows
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unwrap the pie crusts and put them on a cookie sheet.
- Break 4-5 pieces of hershey's chocolate inside each one.
- Top with a handful of mini marshmallows.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. If you want the marshmallows more browned you can broil it for 1-2 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes and serve!