Make this delicious andes mint poke cake for your party! Everyone will love it.
Andes Mint Poke Cake
- 1 chocolate cake mix including the ingredients on the box
- 1 12.8 oz jar of hot fudge
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 C milk
- 2 C heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1/2 TSP mint extract
- Green food coloring
- 1 C andes mint chopped candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Prepare cake per the package instructions.
- Pour into prepared dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and poke holes all over the top of the cake.
- Heat the hot fudge for 30 seconds, until it is relatively smooth.
- Pour over the cake while hot. Let cool completely.
- In a bowl mix together pudding mix and 2 cups of milk for 2 minutes.
- Pour over cooled cake. Place in the fridge and let stand for about an hour.
- Whip heavy cream to soft peaks. Slowly add sugar and mint extract. Beat until stiff peaks. Add food coloring and stir until combined.
- Spread whipped topping over the top of the cake. Sprinkle with chopped candies.
- Store in the fridge until you serve!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake