Use a Marble to Get Heart Shaped Cupcakes
Make adorable little heart shaped cupcakes for Valentine’s Day this year! They are so easy to do if you have marbles available.
Just put the cupcake liner in the pan and stick a marble on top and squeeze it down.
When they are fully baked they may not look perfectly like a heart but using frosting can fix that!
Heart Shaped Cupcakes
- Cupcake tin
- Cupcake Liners
- Aluminum Foil
- Boxed Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 cup water
- Line the cupcake tin with cupcake liners
- Place a marble in the center of the “top” of the cupcake
- Fold a small piece of foil to fit on both sides of the cupcake liner
- Use a ¼ measuring cup to add the batter to the cupcake tin.
- Bake for 15-18 mins
- Remove and let cool in the pan for 20-25 mins
- Once removed you should have a heart-shaped cupcake!
- Frost as you would like
Mini rosettes (Hold your piping bag straight up and down and make small circles using a “star tip”)
Criss/Cross Design (Slightly angle the piping bag and create a criss-cross pattern
Heart outline (Outline the cupcake and make small circles in the center to fill in the space)