How to Make a Sugar Cookie Cocktail
What ingredients do I need to make a sugar cookie martini?
- Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Whole milk
You can use any tub of frosting you find such as vanilla or cream cheese flavor. I like to use the longer Christmas sprinkles because the small ball ones will stain your lips ha!
Merry Christmas and Cheers!
Sugar Cookie Martini
- 1 oz Amaretto
- 1 ½ oz Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka
- 1 ½ oz Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 oz Whole milk or vanilla coffee creamer
- Vanilla frosting
- Christmas sprinkles
- Spread some frosting onto a plate then angle the martini glass to get a coat around the rim. Pour sprinkles on a plate then dip it all the way around.
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker and add the milk, Bailey's, vodka, and amaretto.
- Shake for 20 seconds until cold.
- Strain it over the martini glass and enjoy!