How to Cook French Toast in Air Fryer
Try our homemade french toast recipe using your air fryer! It’s so simple and comes out nice and crisp to top with melted butter and syrup!
Simple ingredients that you probably have at home already!
All air fryer’s can vary in temperature so make sure you frequently check on your food!
Air Fryer French Toast
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 brioche bread slices
- Butter to grease the air fryer basket
- Suggested Topping: Fresh Berries & Maple Syrup
- In a medium mixing bowl, crack the eggs and add the milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon.
- Whisk vigorously until well combined. (Note: Make sure to whisk fast and long enough to break the cinnamon clumps that will form at the surface of your mixture.)
- Dip one slice of brioche bread into the mixture and cover both sides of the bread. Then, repeat the process with another slice of bread. (Note: The air fryer model used in this recipe can cook 2 bread slices at a time. For this reason, we will wait to dip the remaining slices in the mixture after the first batch of French toast is cooked.)
- Rub a small amount of butter onto the air fryer basket. Then, place the slices of bread inside and close the air fryer.
- Cook at 350º F for 5 minutes, flip the French toasts with a spatula, and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Remove the French toast and set it aside. Dip the other two bread slices in the remaining mixture and repeat the cooking process. (Note: The cinnamon in the mixture will sink to the bottom after a while, so make sure to whisk your mixture once again before dipping your bread slices in the mixture.)
- Serve with maple syrup and your preferred toppings. Enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Breakfast Recipes
Quite a few of our Breakfast Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite breakfast recipes that we hope you'll also try!