This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Mix it up this fall with these apple pie cinnamon rolls! They are not just for breakfast anymore, they are perfect for dessert too.
How to Make Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls with Crescent Rolls
Use a muffin tin to shape them!
If you don’t want to eat ice cream or caramel with them, try making some cream cheese icing to go on top!
Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 roll Crescent Rolls uncooked
- 1 cup peeled chopped apples
- ½ teaspoon Apple Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter softened
- Cinnamon sugar for dusting mix a ¼ teaspoon cinnamon into 2 T sugar
- Heat oven to 350° degrees F.
- Lightly flour working surface.
- Unroll crescent rolls on working surface and make sure all seams are sealed. **Do not separate rolls.
- Spread softened butter over crescent roll dough.
- Mix brown and white sugar with the cinnamon and apple pie spice, then add chopped apples and stir well.
- Spread apple mixture on the crescent roll dough.
- Roll up dough and cut into 4 even pieces.
- Grease muffin tin. Place cinnamon rolls into muffin tin.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top of rolls.
- Bake for 20-22 min.
- Serve with ice cream and caramel sauce.
Leave a Reply