I’m always on the hunt for Pillsbury Grands biscuit recipes to make for dinner. These pizza biscuit bombs are our new favorite! We call them “bombs” because the biscuits separate in the oven and cheese oozes from the seams!
Using simple pizza ingredients you can transform your canned flaky layer biscuits into little pizza dippers.
The smells that come out of your oven from these are AMAZING!
Either dip your pizza bomb in the marinara sauce or you can add some inside of your biscuit.
Pizza Biscuit Bombs
- 1 Can of Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- 4oz Mozzarella Cheese
- ⅓ cup Hormel Mini Pepperonis
- 2 TBSP Salted Butter
- ¼ tsp italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped Parsley for garnish Optional
- Pizza sauce/Marinara
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the cheese into ¼ inch thick rectangles.
- Cut each biscuit in half then roll each half into a ball. Flatten each dough ball into a circle by pressing down on it.
- In the center of half of the circles, place a piece of cheese and 4 pepperoni slices. (Optional: add ½ tablespoon of pizza sauce)
- Place another circle of dough on top of the pepperoni.
- Pinch the edges where the two circles meet all the way around and roll them so they are smooth and then place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 20 seconds and mix in the italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Brush each dough ball with the butter mixture then bake for 16 minutes.
- When they come out of the oven sprinkle parmesan cheese and parsley over them then serve with your favorite marinara or pizza sauce!