Make this delicious moist pumpkin bread for your family this fall!
There’s nothing better than the smell of this baking in the oven!
Cut it warm and slather some butter on top. Delish!
Moist Pumpkin Bread
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside for now.
- Mix together pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs and vegetable oil.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Stir in evaporated milk.
- Slowly add the flour mixture. Stir until everything is well combined and you have a creamy batter.
- Pour the batter into a parchment paper lined bread pan.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes. Let cool in the pan before removing.